The Gulfport Fiction Writers met this morning at 10a.m.
- Someone read a humorous poem about clutter and hoarding.
- Joyce read from her novel about taxi dancers in the 1930’s.
- Tressa read a creative non-fiction vignette.
- Steve read Chapter 11 of the Grey Detective. The chapter contained a huge plot reveal.
- Doris read from her novel on Bigfoot.
- Kathleen read Chapter 14 of her novel.
- Cornelia read her masters thesis and spiritual memoirs.
- Tom read Chapter 45 of his WWII historic fiction novel.
- And I read Chapter 2 of Executioner’s Remorse.
Thanks to all for the terrific feedback and suggestions.