The Gulfport Fiction Writers met this morning at 10a.m.
- Lynn read a beginning chapter of a new novel about an Atlanta newspaper reporter who is given a mysterious assignment in Florida
- Joyce read a chapter about a woman becoming a Taxi Dancer in the 1930s
- Nancy read a lovely vignette on Life and the Human Condition, describing the glories/trauma of aging gracefully
- Tom read chapter 43 of his WWII historical novel
- Steve read chapter 9 of the Gray Detective – nobody got killed this week 🙁
- And I read chapter 52 of Executioner’s Remorse